Friday, August 7, 2009

Stampin'B's Weekly Challenge #18


Hello all,

This is my card for this week's Stampin'B's Follow the List Challenge #18 hostes by Joanne Grzelak.
Her challenge was to make a masculine sympathy card.

For my card I used a transparency image from Prickley Pear that I photo copied onto Very Vanilla in an eggplant color.
The first layer is Elegant Eggplant/River Rock/Very Vanilla. I embossed the Very Vanilla with a
SU folder called Manhattan Flower.
I used a SU sentiment from the set called Warmest Regards.
for the main image I matted the image in Elegant Eggplant and River Rock.
I added some brads above the sentiment and on the main image with some grossgrain ribbon tabs.

This is a nice and simple card and I think suitable for a male.

Thanks Joanne for the great challenge, I enjoyed doing this card very much.

I hope that you will all join in and play along.

Hugs always, Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment