Friday, August 14, 2009

Stampin'B' Challenge #19 for Aug, 14/09

This is our #19 Follow the List challenge for Stampin'B's. You can find us here: www.stampinbsdesignteam.blogspot.com

Our hostess for today is our very own fearless leader
Faith Hotrichter/Markie's mom.
Our challenge today is to use 2 die cuts on our card.

This is my card and it's special it is for my son-in-law Alan. He a Native Canadian descendant and loves Native art. I chose to make this card for that reason.

The image is by Rubbernecker, I used Paletter Noir/black on dp by DCWV/Once upon a time. I used Copic markers to color a few areas of the dream catcher. I cut out the image, used Versamark and heat embossed with Glassy Glaze Enamel.

For my 2 die cuts I used Nestabilities/circle plain+circle scalloped for #1 die cut and then I used Nestabilities/Inverted Scalloped square for the #2 die cut. On the sqare Nestie I left the die in place and sponged on some TH's DI in Weathered Wood.

All of the dp's are by DCWV/Once upon a time. The sentiments are rub-ons. The glittered flourish on the right bottom is part of the dp design.

I think that Alan with love this card, I also got him a real Dream Catcher.
What do you think of this one?

Thanks for stopping by now you can go to the Stampin'B's blog and play along. See you there.

Hugs always, Nicole

4 comments:

  1. Wow... Beautiful!!

    Hugs
    Doris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, this is just gorgeous! You did such a good job with that suncatcher The inverted scallop nestie was perfect. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Very creative and oh I so like these colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a masterpiece.....truly a jaw dropper.....

    ReplyDelete