Friday, August 28, 2009

Stampin'B's Challenge #21


Stampin'B's Follow the List Challenge #21 for Aug. 28/09

Today's hostess is NANCYRUTH, her challenge was for us to use vellum on our card.

I stamped the image (unknown) onto vellum then turned it over and hand embossed with embossing tool.
I then cut the frame and stamped the image in India Ink again on River Rock.
The image on the RR was then cut and I pasted the vellum copy over it.
The bg is Basic Black with an overlay of RR embossed with the testile folder.
I added the silver leaves to finish.

I'm sorry if my explanation this week is a little short as I'm not feeling well.

Please do join us in the fun and play along at www.stampinbsdesignteam.blogspot.com

Hugs Always, Nicole

5 comments:

  1. For someone who is not feeling well, you created a lovely card, Nicole. Hope you're better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous vintage feel your card has, Nicky - hope each day finds you feeling better. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly This is AWESOME NICOLE!!! OUTSTANDING WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Oh I like how you used the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. outstanding and so special.....you rock

    ReplyDelete