Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Creative Design Boutique Blog Hop

Hi! Are you ready? It's time for Creative Design Boutique's Blog Hop! And, there's BLOG CANDY!!!Make sure you visit ALL of these blogs on Wednesday, August 5 2009, leave comments on ALL 6 of the Creative Design Team Blog Posts, and a winner's name will be chosen from those posts on Thursday August 6 and posted at 6PM.

Here are the links! Good Luck!

Vicky Gould

Nancyruth

Joanne (jojot)

Nicole (ButterflyEars)

Lois (Clownmom)

Faith (markie's mom)



For my card I used a beautiful set called Flutterby Delight. The butterflies have wonderful detailing and the flowers are so cute. There is also some adorable bugs in this set.
I used the mid-size butterfly and the flower that you see just above the sentiment. "sentiment was computer generated".

The butterfly was heat embossed by first stamping the image in Versamark and then using black EP and heating.

The flower was stamped in Memories/black ink.

The flowers in the main panel are part of the dp pattern. I used design paper by DCWV/La Creme.

To finish my card I added 3 faux black brads then topped them with tiny pearls. I also added pearls of different sizes to the main panel, the butterfly and the stamped flower.

I hope that you like this one, I'm very happy with how it turned out.


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to hop over to my team mates blogs and leave a comment. There is some blog candy by Creative Design Boutique to be won.


Hugs always, Nicole

31 comments:

  1. Wow - this ist stunning and fantastic. Your colours are great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Nicky, what a gorgeous sympathy card. Love the spray of flowers on that awesome DP! Ya done good, kiddo, and . . .

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen you use that DP before, and I thought it was so pretty. The flower design in it really sets off your stamping. Lovely card. And Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a work of art! Such a beautiful card...very very nice work!
    The black makes it all just POP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combo, so elegant. I like the embossed butterfly and trellis and vines on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is amazing Lois, and I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the monochrome look, so elegant! Beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant. Nice layout too. BTW - I like your doggy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card....great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a striking card, love the monochromatic theme

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow...wow....wow....wow....wow...this is elegant perfection....wow

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Oh Nicole this is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what a beautiful card!!!! The color combo is gorgeous and the pearls...!!!! Love, Love, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Black and white is my new favorite color combination. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, I'd be happy the way it turned out too! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This one takes your breath away! Stunning!
    Sharon L

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the design of this card - very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Nicole...I love the tan/black combo!! This is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nicole,

    VERY ELEGANT card. Just love the black and white. I added you to my favorites with the rest of the girls on your design team.
    Searched your blog and I like your style.

    Thank you for sharing.
    Carol Froehlich

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful sympathy card! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMGosh!! This card is just breath taking! I love the colors and all the details you added to this card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a unique beauty, Nicky!!! You put all your talent into this one card and it shows. I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful card. I love the colors and the elegance of it. Thanks for sharing your talents

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my, the card is great.
    Linda Peterson

    ReplyDelete