Monday, August 10, 2009

BE_CAS27 Challenge at SCS, images by Creative Design Boutique/Rita Marie


This is my card for today's CAS27 challenge at SCS. The challenge was to used any kind of bling on your card.
All images on this card are from Creative Design Boutique, you can find them and others here: http://www.creativescrapboutique.com/
I loved working with these circle stamps. I stamped the images in
India Ink/black on Whisper White cs. Then I chose different size circle Nestabilities and cut and embossed the circled images.
When I cut my A2 card I cut and extra 1.75" off the front flap and on the inside I added a 1.75" strip of Basic Black cs.
I then began to glue the circles along the edge, first the larger ones then working my way down in size.
To finish my card I added some pretty white half pearls.
I love the way this turned out, I hope you do too..
Thanks for stoping by and taking a look at my work.
Hugs always, Nicole

4 comments:

  1. How pretty, Nicole!! I love these wonderful overlapping circles!! What a great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just so totally cool....wish I had thought of it...lol.....you are rocking those CDB sets

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used those images to the max, Nicole! This is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cool. I like the black and white of course and the pearl centers just top it off!

    ReplyDelete