Sunday, August 16, 2009

BE_FS132_Featured Stamper/Stamp Muse


Today's Featured Stamper at SCS is Stamp Muse. This is her card that I chose to case:http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1440528?&cat=500&ppuser=177892
I changed the colors, the image and the designer papers. I kept the layout because I thought it was fabulous.
For my images I chose 2 seperate stamp sets by Creative Desing Boutique/Rita Marie. You can find these and many more great sets here: http://www.creativescrapboutique.com/showcategory.aspx?categoryid=547

The butterfly is from a set called Flutterby Delight and the flower is from a set called Funky Florals.
I stamped the images on whisper white with Versamark and heat embossed with Pure Gold EP.
I then colored the images with Copic Markers.
The dp is from the dollar store, isn't it fabulous.
My embelishments are black brads on the main image panel and the pretty pale plum buttons tied with gold thread.

Hugs always, Nicole

3 comments:

  1. WOW Nicole this is awesome...love that BG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful card, Nicole!! I love the rich gold with these deep purples!! Outstanding work!!

    ReplyDelete