Wednesday, November 3, 2010

SCS challenge SC305 sketch


Here is another Sneak Peak set “Musical Holiday” from Mark’s Finest Papers for you to fall in love with, I know I did.


This set and 5 other new sets will be available on Nov. 9th/10, so be sure to watch for it.

For my card I stamped my images with Palette Noir black ink, I colored the French horn with a gold gel pen and the holly/berries were colored with Copics.

I did an out of the box look with the horn, popped up all of the holly.

I stamped the holly on the bottom left 3 times, each time cutting away a leaf the popping all 3 layers.

The bg paper is scrap from last years stash, it was in black and cream so I colored the holly leaves with Copics to match my images.

With the music note I used my CB and a round Nestie.

Isn’t the music sheet stamp awesome, I stamped it in a Burgundy color and the cut it to shape.

I think this will be a very popular set.

All of the supplies used on this card “except for the scrap dp” can be found at Mark’s Finest Papers.
http://www.marksfinestpapers.com/servlet/StoreFront

Nicky

1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous image, Nicole! Love the musical background, the wonderful papers and your design! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete