Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Created for SCS_CC295 Colour Challenge

I really love this set “Bold & Free” from Mark’s Finest Papers as it


speaks to a part of my heritage.

This is a Sneak Peak of this set that will be available Nov. 9th/10

so be sure to watch for it.

I used cs that I thought was as close to the CC295 colours.

I used TH’s DI in Antique Linen to age the bg of the base panel. I then inked my images

in Palette Burnt umber. On the feathers I added a bit of pumpkin colour to compliment the

colours in the base panel.

The photo is one that I’ve had for a while and love it. I thought that it enhanced the look

of the card and the Bold & Free sentiment.

All supplies used in making this card can be found at Mark’s Finest Papers
http://www.marksfinestpapers.com/servlet/StoreFront
 
Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment