Monday, November 29, 2010

CAS95 challenge for SCS and Sneak Peak for Mark's Finest Papers Blog Hop starting Dec. 7th, 2010

Be sure to check up out here http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com/  for next weeks Blog Hop starting Dec. 7th, 2010 for some great new stamp sets and lots of great draws.


This is my card for today’s CA595 challenge to use flower accents.


For my images and sentiment I used a Sneak Peak of the set “Hearts, Hearts, Hearts” coming to Mark’s Finest Papers on Dec.7th, 2010.

The stamps were inked with Palette Noir and the butterfly was stamped 2 times.

I used Copics to color and then I cut out the pretty butterfly to pop it for effect.

I used a Lavender colored cs for my bg layer.

I love this gorgeous flower wreath.

All supplies available at Mark’s Finest Papers.
Nicky

1 comment: