Sunday, September 19, 2010

SCS_FS189_Case of Kristen/eberlinek's card


This is my card for the FS189 challenge to case one of Krysten/eberlinek’s cards.


I chose to case this card of Kristen’s: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1474617?&cat=500&ppuser=46167



Things that I kept:

The circle showing above the card.

The pumpkin theme.



Things that I changed:

The stamp set.

The shape of the card, I wanted the card to fit in an 4 1/4 by 5 ½ envelope so I changed it to an easel card.

The color of the papers and the embellishments. I used a set from Mark’s Finest Papers shown here:

http://www.marksfinestpapers.com/servlet/the-1909/*Broom-Rides/Detail

I colored the image with Copics, color pencils and gamsol.

I popped the cat on top of the pumpkin, stamped a border on the inside of the card and colored the tiny pumpkins. I used three sentiments from the set and the tree, cat and gravestone embellishments are buttons.

I also added some gems around the bg scalloped circle.

I don’t know if you can see it but the gravestone says I. M. Notwell. LOL



Hugs always, Nicole

1 comment: