Friday, September 3, 2010

SCS_F4A28 Challenge_Created with birds


I had a blast doing the F4A28 challenge. We were to have an aviary theme and use a color that we are not too comfortable using.


I find that blue is one of the hardest colors for me to work in.

For my bird image I used 3 stamps from Inkadinkado.

The images are stamped in TH’s distress ink/Faded Jeans.

The bg was stamped with French Script, the crumpled and finally inked with TH’s di./Weathered Wood.

I distress all of the edges with a distressing tool. I finally retired my forks. LOL

The sentiment was stamped in Faded Jeans, I hope you can see it in the picture.

I used a pretty white ribbon that I streaked with Weathered Wood.



All papers, inks, ribbon and sentiment are from Marks’ Finest Papers that you can find here http://www.marksfinestpapers.com/servlet/StoreFront



If I say so myself, I love how this card turned out.

1 comment:

  1. Nicole this is WONDERFUL!!!!! Super creative and awesome creation!

    ReplyDelete