Friday, September 17, 2010

Here is my card for today.



Welcome to today’s Blog Candy. All you have to do is comment and there will be a winner chosen and announced here tomorrow “09/18/10".



I misunderstood the theme of today's SCS F4A30. I'm French so sometimes think out of the box. I thought it meant to use punny stamps and to me mean tiny, I didn't get the pun part. LOL
Oh well, here is my card anyway.
This is a card I made using bitty stamps from our sets.

The set that I chose to use today is from Mark’s Finest Papers/Speedy the Cat/Autumn Fun.

You can see this set and many other great things here: http://www.marksfinestpapers.com/servlet/StoreFront



I used the bitty LEAVES stamp, the single leaf and the itty-bitty sentiment “Happy Autumn”.

The colors I chose are a pale green and brown.

The card is simple and pretty self explanatory but if you need to know anything more please feel free to pm me.

I stamped the images in Palette Hybrid ink/Burnt Umber. I did some soft sponging along the bg panel but kept the rest of the image clean. I staggered the image for full effect and finished with a two-tone ribbon.
 
Hugs always, Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment