Friday, October 30, 2009

Stampin'B's Challenge #30


This week's hostess is Joanne/Jojot, we are to make a Thanksgiving/Autumn card.
For my card I chose to do Autumn.
The CS is Whisper White and is a typical A2 card except for the one inch that is cut from the front flap. I used a piece of DP by Basic Grey/Indian Summer for the 11/2 inch strip on the inside, then I punched some leaves onto a piece of cs and used them as a template to sponge leaves onto the front and edge of the inside. I used some TH DI in Aged Mahogany.
The images are SU/Branch Out set. I used some markers in Fall colors to ink up the stamps. The sentiment is from a set by SU/Paint Prints.
That's all there is to it. I kept is very simple this week.

Make sure to visit the Stampin'B's blog to see all of the other members cards and to play along make sure you use StampinB as your keyword.
Hugs always, Nicole

3 comments:

  1. What a fun image. I had a tire swing when I was a kid! Your card brought back happy memories. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous...love the RED, of course...and the various signs of autumn you included

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card - love the edge you created with all the awesome autumn delights going on!

    ReplyDelete