Friday, October 2, 2009

Stampin'B's Challenge #26


Our hostess for this weeks challenge is Nancyruth.
We are to use pumpkins on our card. I love carved pumpkins, so thanks Nancyruth for this challenge.
My card this week is super simple as I've had no time to stamp. Sob!....

I cut a basic A2 card and I started to add stickers at about the half way line on the front of the card, when I was done I just cut around the images to form the wavy line for the front flap. I added a strip of generic dp on the edge of the inside of the card. I just added some random stickers to fill out the card.
The sticker's are by Crafty Secrets.

Voila! that's it, all done.
I like that it was quick and I think it's super cute.

Hugs always, Nicole

2 comments:

  1. there is certainly no problem with "quick" when it comes out as festive, bold, and fabulous as this one.....and, wow, you sure met the requirement of using pumpkins on your card.....tfs, gf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stickers are just adoable, Nicole. Sometimes quick can be very creative -- your card is a perfect example.

    ReplyDelete