Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sneak Peek of "In My Mother's Garden" by Mark's Finest Papers and WT317 challenge

I love love love this image. In our WT317 challenge today we are to use decorative scissors. I used my on the bottom of the main image and main panel.
The image is stamped in Palette Noir black on watercolor paper then water colored with a small artist brush and watercolor paint. I added some Flower Soft to the hanging basket flowers to give them dimension but chose to water color the lillies in the earns. I added some tiny yellow gems to the middle of the flowers.
To finish I added some tiny white dots with a gel pen to the edging and a pretty blue satin ribbon.
The is a Sneak Peek coming soon to Mark's Finest Papers it is called "In My Mother's Garden.
http://www.marksfinestpapers.com/servlet/StoreFront
Thanks for looking, Nicky

1 comment: