Wednesday, April 6, 2011

SC327 challenge and a Sneak Peek for Mark's Finest release out soo "Oh! Boy It's a Girl!

This is a Sneak Peek of the upcoming set “Oh! Boy It’s a Girl!”. I think this is one of the cutest baby sets.
For the SC327 chalenge I used the image of the little Zebra. I stamped it’s image in Palette Noir black onto blue striped dp, I then stamped it on another dp but just line cut the bow and added a tiny gem.
All of the designer papers are Nana’s Nursery Baby Boy by DCWV.
I line cut the animal and popped it onto the panel #3.
On panel #2 I stamped my sentiment added a yellow ribbon and hat pin.
On panel 1 I just layered dp over the white card base.
To finish I added a pretty acrylic flower.
All of the supplies can be found at the MFP STORE. http://www.marksfinestpapers.com/servlet/StoreFront

Thanks for dropping by, Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment