Tuesday, January 4, 2011

SCS_CC304 challenge_Red, Grey and Neutral_Sew What?

My card today is a Sneak Peek of a new set “Sew What?” coming soon to Mark’s Finest Papers.
http://www.marksfinestpapers.com/servlet/StoreFront


I stamped the image of the dress form twice..once in grey and once in red.

I cut the red dress from the form and popped it over the grey form image.

I added some silver beads for a belt and necklace.

The scissors are stamped in a light grey ink, line cut and popped onto the main panel.

The sentiment was inked in red , a grey zigzag and a row of silver beads were then added for effect.

The whole main panel was angled so that you could get a better view of the dp in the bg.

I really love this set and so will you. Keep an eye out for some more peeks at other stamps in this set.
 
Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment