Friday, November 27, 2009

Stampin'B's Challenge #34



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!




Today's hostess is the very sweet Vicky Gould. Her challenge to us is to make a Thanksgiving card. Perfect for the holiday weekend.

For my card today I used a digital image, I'm sorry but I don't know who site it's from. My computer crashed and I lost all of my information.

I used Prisma color pencils and Gamsol to color. I love this medium but haven't used it in a while.

The sentiment is computer generated.

All the papers, ribbon and pearls are from Mark's Finest Papers. You can find these at www.marksfinestpapers.com



Please visit the Stampin'B's blog for my fellow DT members beautiful work at www.stampinbsdesignteam.blogspot.com



I hope that you will play along with us as we love to see your creations for this challenge.

Remember to use the keyword StampinB so that your cards will be displayed in the Stampin'B's gallery.



Hugs always, Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Nicole - this is a gorgeous *Thanksgiving* card!!! Awesome coloring!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete