Thursday, September 10, 2009

Timeless Tuesday Challenge #32


This is my card for the FTTC32 challenge.
For this card I used a Flourishes set called Summer on the Patio.
This is such a versatile set, I enjoyed playing with it to decide on which images to use.
First I stamped the bottle and the glass at the hight of the table top, then I masked these images and stamped in the table and chair.
I added the sentiment to the top of the page therefore left the bottom sentiment on the sketch off.
I colored the image with Copic markers, I then used some Crystal Effects on the bottle and the wine in the glass. I love how this effect turned out.
The designer paper is by Basic Grey/Wisteria.
The silk flower embelishment was from the dollar store.
I hope that you like this little invitation card.
Hugs always, Nicole

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful!! Great card and fantastic colors Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so when are we getting together for wine and cheese???....lol

    fabulous choices in making this lovelys scene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, this is wonderful!!! Beautiful created scene and I love the way you did the circle in the corner part. Wonderfully done!!!

    ReplyDelete