Friday, September 11, 2009

Stampin'B's Challenge # 23


The hostess for this week is "me", Nicole/ButterflyEars.

My challenge to my team mates and to you is to make a 3"X3" card box with 4 cards.
This can be in any styloe or if you prefer a bigger size you can. No rules remember. LOL

For the theme of my box set and cards I made 6 cards instead of 4, I chose Christmas. I will give this to my DAunt Kay who can use them to put with her gifts as tags.
For the box I used a gold paper with Merry Christmas embossed in all different languages.
On the flap I added 2 Nestie's circles one plain and one scalloped. I also added a magnet closure and a pretty ribbon.
,For the card I started with a white base, bright gold paper,colered with some vellem music paper. I added a thin brown ribbon and some really cute reindeer charms by Lost & Found that I purchased at Michaels.
The charms were silver so I embossed them, first by pressing the charm into Versamark and tthen embossing them in Pure Gold EP. I think they turned out pretty good.

I hope you enjoy this challenge and that you will come and play along. Make sure you use the key word "StampinB" so that we can all enjoy your cards.

Hugs Always, Nicole

3 comments:

  1. Very cool set, Nicole. I like the music paper. That caught my eye right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty gift set, I like the music note image you used. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pure elegance...classy with the musical theme...wonderful charm.....fabulous

    ReplyDelete