Friday, July 17, 2009

BE_Stampin'sB's for July 17th, 2009 Hosted by Lois

This is my card for today's July 17th, 2009 challenge at the Stampin'B's. Today's hostess is Lois and her challenge is to use a butterfly on our cards.

Please come and join us for the fun challenge at www.stampinbsdesignteam.blogspot.com remember there are no rules.

For my card I used a beautiful butterfly from Inkadinkado called Mindscapes.

I used Whisper White, Soft Suede and Chocolate Chip for my cs. I first embossed the WW with a SU embossing folder called Manhattan Flower then I stamped the image over the embossed flower in Chocolate Chip. The sentiment is by SU_Bella's Bloom and is stamped in Sand.

I re-stamped the butterfly in Versamark and heat embossed in Pure Gold. I popped up it on dimensionals.

This is a very simple card but I feel it's also elegant.

Thanks for dropping by and I'll see you soon.

Nicole

4 comments:

  1. WOW Nicole what a gorgeous butterfly and LOVE that embossing plate in the bg!!! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...Nicole, this is just stunning! LOVE the embossing and that beautiful butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! Oh Nicole this is fantastic....

    ReplyDelete