Monday, July 6, 2009

BE_CAS22_Words to Live By_Creative Design Boutique


I think I'm starting to get the concept of making a Clean and Simple card.
I think....LOL
This is the card that I made for today's SCS_CAS22 challenge make a Birthday card.
I used an images and sentiment clear stamp set from Creative Desing Boutique called Words to Live By that you can find here: http://www.creativescrapboutique.com/
I colored the flowers with SU markers in Blush Blossom and Almost Amethyst and the leaves in Old Olive.
I then used a glue pen and added some glitter, unfortunately the glitter did not show up on the photo very well. It does looks awesome IRL.
To keep this simple I just added a pretty pink dotted ribbon.
I hope you like it and that I succeeded to keep it clean and simple.
Hugs, Nicole

4 comments: