Wednesday, April 15, 2009


I love this Hedgie image called Hedgehog Bouquet by Penny Black and thought it would be perfect for today's SCS SC224 challenge.
I love the simplicity of today's sketch.
The image was stamped with Palette Noir 3 times and certain sections of the pink daisies were line cut and later popped up.
The coloring was done with Copic markers "I'm really starting to get into these wonderful markers".
My base card stock was Pink Pirouette, white/basket weave Bazzil, Green Galore and Whisper White.
I used some MS/crystal fine glitter/brillo on some of the daisies but because of the beautiful sunny day you can't see it on this photo.
I threaded a thin pink ribbon around the bouquet for accent.
The stripes I kept very thin with pink and green ribbon that matches the color scheme.
I hope you like this one, I do.
I will send this little cutie to my cousin Nicole who is still very sick with not much hope in sight.

2 comments:

  1. How cute is this.....love those hedgies......now I am going to have to go back to the SC cuz somehow I don't remember seeing this cutie there......

    by the way, you are blogging like an expert....great job, gf

    ReplyDelete