Wednesday, March 2, 2011

SCS challenge SC322 Mark's Finest Papers Sneak Peek for set "Fish You Were Here"

This is my card for today’s SC322 challenge.
Featuring a Sneak Peek set “Fish You Were Here” from Mark’s Finest Papers.
I used MFP’S Chine Blue Eyes, Markie’s Strawberry Milk and white cs.
I inked the images in Palette Noir and colored with Copic markers. The large fish was then covered with Crystal Effects “thanks Vicky” and the smal one I added some glitter to the fins.
The #1 panel has some sea weed and sentiment inked in a mid blue color.  Some brown sea leaves for panels #2 and 3.
For my #4 panel I inked an embossing folder “Tim Holtz” with a Spectrum ink pad. I love how it looks like a large coral and popped up my fish using dimensionals.
For #5 panel I chose a felt star fish.
To finish I added some blue gems to the sentiment and as air bubbles for the fishes.
All supplies can be found at Mark's Finest Papers.
http://www.marksfinestpapers.com/servlet/StoreFront
I had a lot of fun making this one.

Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment