Tuesday, February 22, 2011

CC311 challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.

I would like to annouce that yesterday was the arrival of my first GreatGrandson Jackson. He is absolutely gorgeous and we are thrilled.

For the CC311 challenge today we are to use Perfect Plum, Rose Red and Always Artichoke.
I substituted PP with Groovy Grape from MFP and the other colors are in the dp that is from DCWV/Safari Chic.
I stamped the image with a med. Tan and dark brown then colored the eyes a purple color and added some Amythist gems.
On the foliage I decided to line cut some of the outer leaves to give it some depth.
For the image I angled slightly under the foliage to make him look like he’s peering at you thru the branches.
For the desert we are to use hardware.  I used a beautiful floral button in pewter.
Nicky

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Nicole. He is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG he is CUTE as can be Nicole, absolutely precious!!! Huge Congrats sweetie!!! Your card is awesome too :))) Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete