Thursday, December 30, 2010

SCS_WT303 challenge_to use silver on card

For the SCS/WT303 challenge today we are to use Silver in our card.


I used the set “Hello Sunshine” by Mark’s Finest Papers.
http://www.marksfinestpapers.com/servlet/the-2049/*Hello-Sunshine-Stamp-Set/Detail

I inked the image with Palette Noir ink and colored all of the white spaces with a

Silver gel pen.

I then line cut the image and attached it to a dark silver paper lacey scalloped Nestie.

I added the silver half pearls in three different sizes and a pretty ribbon to finish.

All supplies are available at Mark’s Finest Papers except scrap of dp.
Nicky

1 comment:

  1. Nicki--this is a great card!!!! I never would have thought about using this stamp set for the silver challenge, but it's perfect!! Great job. TFS

    ReplyDelete