Monday, October 18, 2010

SCS challenge TLC295 Make it Shimmer

I really had trouble taking a picture of this card showing the glimmer on the reindeer. I is overcast today and no sun to reflect it.

For this card I used the set “Time to Chill” from Mark’s Finest Papers found here: http://www.marksfinestpapers.com/servlet/StoreFront
I followed the instructions given for this technique in the challenge info.
I had a scrap piece of this wonderful dp with the blue and pink in it so that is what set off the color scheme for this card. I used Nesties in the plain and scalloped rectangle.
I stamped the reindeer in Palette Noir black and the snowflake in light blue.
The main image is popped up with dimensionals.
To finish my card I added double ribbon in a matching blue with a pretty holly charm.

I really like the way this technique turned out, I just wish the photo showed the shimmer off better.
All supplied used can be found here at Mark's Finest Papers: http://www.marksfinestpapers.com/servlet/StoreFront

Nicole

3 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the pink and blue snowflakes!! Wonderful work, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Nicole, FABULOUS IMAGE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card, Niclole!
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete