My friend Vicky Gould honored me with this amazing blog award. I was speechless when I saw that she had chosen me for this as I've not been blogging much these days. Vicky, I thank you with all my heart.
Now I have to tell everyone ten things about myself, not going to be easy....LOL
1.In my opinion I have the very best of husbands and best friend all rolled into one.
2. We have a blended family of 5 children....2 mine and 3 his, 8 Grandchildren ranging in ages from 7 to 26 and one Great-granddaughter that I've not had the priveledge of meeting yet.
3. I love to travel and do so as often as money allows.
4. My favorite place to go is Florida, I love everything about it.
5. I've visited every Province in Canada which I think is quite an accomplishment.
6. I have 2 fur-babies "Papillons" named LilBit and Dora and they are my constant shadow and keep me from ever feeling sorry for myself.
7. I love, love, love to read. My favorite books to read are fantasy, anything to do with wizards, fairies, dragons, vampires, lycanthropes.....well you get the gist of it I'm sure.
8. I'm retired and love it, I can't wait till Chuck retires and we can be together all the time. I think that I'm the only person who wants their husbands around 24/7. LOL
9. I'm an only child and always wished for a sister to grow up with.
10. I have a few hobbies...stamping "number 1 right now", painting, quilting, photography and decorating.
I can't believe I actually thought of 10 things, not too exciting but I LOVE my life.....
I think that if I had not found SCS when I did that my life might have been different. You have made that much difference. I so enjoy all of my SCS friends and cherish each and everyone of you.
You Vicky are a very special friend and I thank you again for this award.
Now I have to present this terrific award to 4 people - Here are my choices:
Cheryl L Rowley
Hugs always, Nicole