Thursday, January 14, 2010

Stampin'B's Challenge #41_Winter Theme_Fun in the Snow



Hi! all.


I am your hostess (Nicole/ButterflyEars) for this week's Stampin'B's Challenge #41. Your challenge is to make a card with a Winter theme.

My card is all about having fun in the snow.

This image is by Mo's Digital Pencil: http://digitalpenciltoo.com/index.php/Stamp-Categories.html

I used color pencils and gamsol to color.
To matte my image I used Nestie squares to mount my image, some punched snowflakes with gems, a cute charm and grosgrain ribbon as embellishments.

You can find the papers, ribbon and charms for this card at Mark's Finest Papers : http://www.marksfinestpapers.com/servlet/StoreFront

I hope you will come and play along and don't forget to use the key word StampinB so we can all see your wonderful cards.

Hugs always, Nicole

3 comments:

  1. Nicole, this is a gorgeous card!!!
    Beautiful coloring and paper!!

    Hugs
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in awe of your coloring...wish we lived closer so you could give me lessons....truly fabulous....and your attention to detail is always appreciate and enjoyed....fab work, my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so sweet Nicole! love this image and the BG papers!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete